Be Chic and fake fur!

Hi everyone!
I would like to tell all the girls reading this that you are precious! Somewhere between love, relationships, heartbreaks, struggles, failures, success, your worth did not fade, you became more precious. So just take your time Preciosa! 





Well, well, well, the shiny sun is at its peak and cotton is there for rescue. This summer '17, I chose to club my cotton dress with a little fur and feather. We all know fur is winter material and in this extreme heat fur is a nightmare. But, trust me little of it will do no harm and will add a much needed pop to your summer wardrobe.







This blogpost is inspired by interview of famous Karl Lagerfeld back in 2010 with Telegraph where he mentioned 'It's the triump of fake fur''. I assume most you of would be thinking 'Eww! What's that? Fake is so not in fashion!'' Being an animal lover all I'm trying to say is to have an eco-friendly and fashionable closet.




Dress - ZARA ; Tote Bag -Ted Baker ; Sunnies - Ray Ban ; Slides - Bangkok Street Market

So this season, go furry!




Comments

Popular Posts