Tick Tock : Keep Going

Hello Everyone! 
Disclaimer: In this blogpost, I'm not intending to be any philosopher. Just sharing my own experience about life and time.


Life for me had been really unpredictable and no matter how much I love planning it ahead it never goes accordingly. 

During my graduation, I was determined to do MBA. I used to sit for long 9 hours at my coaching centre preparing for CAT. Waking up early morning, nail biting assignments and holding pen to solve mathematics, surely didn't make me happy. I used to think once I get in a good B-School, I'll be happy. One fine day, I realised I was following rat race and I was amidst no where.

Two years passed and one realisation hit me hard. I understood waking up early or completing assignments or holding pen isn't what I disliked. Because, I wake up happily for early morning shoots. I look ahead for my fashion assignments. Penning down my thoughts through my blog gives me what was missing in the past. 

Everyone has there specific time zone. We all should work according to our time zones. Follow our heart and have our own dreams. Not that I don't have my bad days anymore, I do. It's just that I'm enjoying my time zone!











TOP : FOREVER21 ; WATCH : DANIEL WELLINGTON


Until Next Time

Love,
Samiksha Agarwal

Comments

  1. Loved the idea behind the post Sam. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Samiksha. I appreciate you understood what is important for you and what was missing earlier. I'm so glad you feel better now.
    p. s. How gorgeous do u look in all photos! You are so photogenic and I love the photography too.
    Ash | www.mstantrum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! ❤️ I'm glad you liked the post😘

      Delete
  3. Love what you've written... The biggest mistake we all make is that we try to live in someone else's time zone ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation darling!❤️

      Delete
  4. That watch is so stunning and loved the whole photo series��

    ReplyDelete
  5. the rose gold is so stunning and i also love ur top!!! you are so right we should be on our time zone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This watch is one of my current favourite 😍

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous in these pictures 😘 totally agree with your posts!!! Love the photography here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts