I'll just wear a smile

Hi friends! I'm Samiksha Agarwal, 22 years old, a fashion zealot from Kolkata. Today is really a big day for me as I've started my blog. Blogging has always been my passion.

I firmly believe in the saying '' You're never fully dressed without a smile. ''


There have been times in my life when I wore my favourite attire but I wasn't happy from inside and I looked visibly dull. But, there also have been days when I was really happy and the gleam of happiness was clearly visible on my face and it did not matter what I wore. It's really important to smile against all the odds. 








The posts in my blog will be about being yourself and latest trends. As I'm new to this blogger world, comments and suggestions will be appreciated.



Keep Smiling
Love, 
Samiksha Agarwal

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts