Airport - FASHION RUNWAY

When we are flying to a holiday destination, the vacation starts instantly when we step into the terminal. If there is one thing I've learned from airport spotting, it's that Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities have their travel fashion on point. 





This month I had couple of inter-connecting flights and various layovers. Though long hours of flying was hectic that's why I preferred to keep fashion and comfort at par with each other. During my flights instead of keeping my hair open I preferred doing a high pony or a bun (for which I was complimented by an air hostess). 





Outfit-Missa More ; Bag-Victoria's Secret
Picture Courtesy-Jyotika Baijal

I would like to share some fashionable travel hacks with you all!

a. As airports are generally cold, layering is recommended.
b. Trainers or flip flops should be chosen over high heels.
c. Carrying a backpack is a good idea for keeping essential things. 
d. Travel pillows in trendy colours will give comfort and show oomph factor simultaneously. (It was my saviour :P)
e. Carrying a face mist is also recommended as they make you feel instantly fresh. (Kama Ayurveda Rose Water spray on is what I use.)
d. Stylish sleeping eye masks. (Again trendy but comfortable.)


BTW do not forget to travel light, comfortable and glamourous.
Any guesses where did I travel this month? 

Bon Voyage
Keep smiling,
Love,
Samiksha Agarwal

Comments

Popular Posts