Waking up in BALI

Hi everyone!
It was love at first sight the day I met beach and my long distance relationship with beaches is going perfectly well. :P Whenever I think it's time for a trip that means it's time for beach.
This month I visited the ''Island of Gods'', Bali. My stay there was for 4 days 3 nights.


First day I reached Bali in the afternoon and checked in the resort, Tanadewa Luxury Villas and Spa which is located in Nusa Dua area. At night I went to Potato Head Beach Club. Luckily, I got a table around the infinity pool. I could even see the gorgeous and unobstructed view of the beach. The clubby vibe, sexy music and Bali Boat cocktail was the bloodline of the place!

Location : Potato Head Beach Club

Second day I had visited Ubud Monkey Forest, Batuan Temple and Kintamani. Ubud monkey forest is one of its kind. Though I was really scared of monkeys but at entrance to the forest, I saw with delight the monkeys swarming around the gate, playing, eating fruit and climbing around. After this I went to see the Balinese temple, Batuan Temple. At the entrance I was provided with a sarong to be worn. I was impressed by the architecture. It's a must visit for those who love to explore culture. Finally the day ended with Bali volcano, also referred to as Kintamani volcano or Mount Batur as a whole, is a popular sightseeing destination in Bali's central highlands. The cold climate and two rainbows side by side was what made my day.

Location : Ubud Monkey Forest

Location : Ubud Monkey Forest

Location : Ubud

Location : Batuan Temple

Location : Kintamani

Third day in the morning I explored my resort and had a dip in my private pool of the villas. In the evening, I went to Rock Bar, an open-air bar, to see the kaleidoscope sunset. It's the most stylish spot to sip a cocktail. I sat there seeing the sky turn dark. My experience of Rock Bar was magical.

Location : Tanadewa Luxury Villas and Spa

Location : Rock Bar

Location : Rock Bar

Location : Rock Bar


Location : Rock Bar

Fourth day as I had a flight to board, I did not have much time in hand, so went to Kuta beach for some good vibes on the tides.

Bali redefines stunning on a whole new level, much more than what you would think of from the Island of Gods. The sheer space, the grandeur of the architecture, every single fine detail, the unrivalled luxury and unparalleled beauty; all these are but mere words until you set foot on this earthly paradise – to believe, and to see for yourself what it has to offer.

I loved Bali and I hope you all enjoyed reading my Bali diary!


Keep Smiling,
Love,
Samiksha Agarwal

Comments

  1. Pretty you!
    Great work!
    Do checkout my blog at www.aglassyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts